Our priority is to Keep You and Your Unborn Child Safe, So Please Check Our Regulation to Find Out If You are Fit to Fly and The Necessary Forms Which Need to Be Presented During Check-In.
Fit to Fly.
If the following conditions apply to you then no further action is required for you to be able to travel:
- 1st – 28th week of pregnancy: If you are travelling up to the end of 28 weeks into your pregnancy (at the time of your return flight)
- no additional documentation is required to travel unless you have experienced complications. This also applies to multiple pregnancies.
- Babies: More than 7 days old
- Miscarriage: If this has been more than 24 hours before the departure date and without complications.
Should you still be unsure if you are fit to fly then we recommend you discuss your concerns with your doctor.
Unfit to Fly.
If at least one of the following conditions applies to you then you will not be allowed to travel:
- If you have had or are experiencing any complications
- From 37th / 33rd week for multiple pregnancies: If you are travelling beyond the 36th week (at the time of your inbound flight) and for multiple pregnancies beyond the 32nd week, you will be unable to travel.
- Babies: From newborn to the end of the 7th day.
- Miscarriage: If this has been less than 24 hours before the departure date.
Your safety is important to us so if you fall into any of the above conditions and you wish to rebook or cancel your flight, please contact us as soon as possible.
- If you are travelling between the 29th and 36th week of pregnancy (32nd week for multiple pregnancies) at the time of your return flight, we require a written confirmation from your doctor that you are fit to fly.
- Please carry the medical form and a document confirming the expected date of delivery with you during your travel to be presented when you check-in at the airport.
- The form must include number of weeks of pregnancy and your Expected Delivery Date (EDD) and confirm whether the pregnancy is single or multiple.
- It also needs to be written clearly in English or Arabic.